This crispy cauliflower pizza crust recipe is an easy, delicious and healthy alternative to the regular pizza crust. This crispy cauliflower pizza crust is made with cauliflower rice, and the toppings are ground beef, mozzarella cheese, bell pepper and tomatoes. It will be ready in just 30 minutes.
This cauliflower pizza has a great texture and does not fall apart. Above all, it is a low-carb keto recipe. In my opinion, it is an excellent way of eating vegetables.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Easy delicious, and goes well with lots of side dishes, such as Salmon Crustless Quiche, Toasted Cheese Sandwich and Baked Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Easy cauliflower pizza crust recipe that is made with simple ingredients.
- Healthier than the regular pizza crust.
- This cauliflower crust pizza is suitable for low-carb diet, keto diet and vegan diet.
- Love cauliflower recipes, check these too! Vegan Roasted Cauliflower (so delicious and easy to make!), Cauliflower Cheese Bread and Spicy Roasted Cauliflower are tasty and perfect for a family dinner.
WHat's In This Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Fresh Cauliflower: Grated into a rice.
- Mozzarella cheese: You can use parmesan cheese, goat cheese or cheddar cheese instead.
- Seasonings: garlic powder, dry basil, chili powder, salt and black pepper.
- Ground beef: Cooked
- Green bell pepper: Chopped.
- Cheery tomatoes
- Green olive
- Tomato sauce: Use low-carb Tomato sauce if you are on a low carb diet.
“See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.”
Variations & Substitutions
- You can add you favorite toppings, mine is Caramelized Mushrooms And Onions.
- Also, you can use your favorite pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce.
- Top it with some mushrooms, cooked salmon or chicken.
- Add some fresh herbs, such as parsley or cilantro.
- If you don't like it a bit spicy, just skip the chili powder.
How To Make Crispy Cauliflower Pizza Crust
One: Preheat your oven to 180C/356F and line a baking pan or pizza pan with parchment paper.
Two: Cut the whole head of cauliflower into small florets, then place cauliflower florets in the food processor and blitz to make fresh cauliflower rice (photo 1 & 2).
Three: Put the cauliflower rice in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for about 3 minutes. Let it cool for about 5 minutes (photo 3).
Four: In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower rice, the beaten egg, garlic powder, dry basil, chili powder, salt, black pepper and mozzarella cheese (photo 4).
Five: Spread the cauliflower dough in the baking pan, try to form your crust by hand (photo 5).
Six: Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown (photo 6).
Seven: Remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Then, Spread the tomato sauce on top and add the toppings (photo 7 & 8).
Eight: Once you have added all your toppings, put the pizza back into the oven and bake again for another 10 minutes.
Nine: Carefully remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to cool. Slice and serve.
- To save time, buy a pre-riced cauliflower from your local grocery store.
- You can use a box grater to grate the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces.
- For a crispy texture, don't underbake the crust; wait until golden brown.
Try to make it suitable to last for one day, but if you like to store it, put it in a well-sealed container and keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 2 days. You can reheat leftovers in the oven or microwave.
Yes, this recipe is keto friendly.
Yes, you can make the pizza crust and keep it in the fridge for 1-2 days ahead of time.
I do recommend you wash it to get rid of any dirt. However, you need to dry it well, too; you don't want to have a soggy crust. Use a clean kitchen towel and pat it dry to get rid of any excess water.
- Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Rice (Keto Recipe)
- Baked Cauliflower Rice With Cheese
- Italian Cheesy Zucchini Bake
Crispy Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe (Keto)
- 2 ½ cups cauliflower , grated into a rice
- 1 egg , beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 250 g ground beef
- ⅛ cup green bell pepper
- ⅛ cup cheery tomatoes
- ⅛ cup green olive
- ⅛ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Tomato sauce
- Preheat your oven to 180C/356F and line an oven tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the whole head of cauliflower into small florets, then put these small florets in the food processor and blitz to make fresh cauliflower rice.2 ½ cups cauliflower
- Put the cauliflower rice in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high for about 3 minutes. Let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the cauliflower rice, the beaten egg, garlic powder, dry basil, chilli powder, salt, black pepper and mozzarella cheese.1 egg, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder , ⅛ teaspoon black pepper, ¼ teaspoon dried basil, ⅛ teaspoon chili powder, ⅛ teaspoon salt, 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Spread the pizza crust in the baking tray, try to form your crust by hand.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Then, Spread the tomato sauce on top and add the toppings.1 tablespoon Tomato sauce
- Once you have added all your toppings, put the pizza back into the oven and bake again for another 10 minutes.250 g ground beef, ⅛ cup green bell pepper, ⅛ cup cheery tomatoes, ⅛ cup green olive, ⅛ cup mozzarella cheese
- Carefully remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to cool. Slice and serve.
- You can use any toppings you prefer. I used 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce, green pepper, minced beef, cheery tomatoes, green olive and mozzarella cheese.
- For the cheese, I topped the pizza with a ½ cup of mozzarella cheese which I like.
- To create the rice, you can use a food processor because it is so quick and easy. If you have a regular blender, it will work fine only if you cut the cauliflower into small florets.