You only need five ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make this easy chocolate fudge that is so delicious it melts in your mouth. No cooking involved in making it; all you need is chocolate chips, condensed milk, and a little of the butter along with any nuts you prefer. I use slivered almond and coconut to add more flavour to this homemade fudge.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
I love making fudge because it is easy to mix in your favourite ingredients such as dried fruit, nuts, or even some candies. This chocolate fudge is an easy treat to make in the holiday season.
Chocolate Fudge Ingredients:
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Condensed milk (1 can)
How to make this Easy Chocolate Fudge?
First, line a 9inches pan with parchment paper then set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, put chocolate chips, butter, and condensed milk. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted. If you don't want to use a microwave you can put a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Use a whisk to mix everything together. Add almonds and coconut to the chocolate, then mix until combined.
Pour the fudge into the pan then put in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Take the fudge out of the fridge then peel off the parchment paper. Cut the fudge into small squares and serve.
What can you put in this chocolate fudge?
Marshmallows: preferably mini marshmallow
Nuts: walnut, pine, or pistachio
Dried Fruits: raisin, sultana, or cranberry
How to store the fudge?
This fudge will be affected by the weather; warm and humid weather will make it very soft (more than it should be). So, it is better to store it in the fridge.
Can I freeze this fudge?
Yes, you can. Wrap the cut fudge pieces in plastic wrap or parchment paper, place in an airtight container, then freeze for up to 3-4 months.
You may also like
- Easy Christmas dessert – blondies
- Easy Christmas cookie recipe
- Eggnog cheesecak
- Eggnog cake with eggnog buttercream
Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Line a 9inches pan with parchment paper then set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, put chocolate chips, butter, and condensed milk. Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Use a whisk or spatula to mix everything together. Add almonds and coconut to the mixture, then mix until combined.
- Pour the fudge into the pan then put in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- After that, cut the fudge into small squares then serve.