This kind of keto bread is not so common; It is low-carb delicious cheesy panini. Also, It has only 6 ingredients, which always exist in your kitchen.
The best thing about this keto bread, that it doesn’t taste like egg. It is delicious and cheesy. You don’t have to use it for making sandwiches. You can eat it plain or have a pice for breakfast with a cup of coffee.
The ingredients of low-carb cheesy panini:
How to make the keto bread – low-carb cheesy panini:
1- Preheat oven to 240C.
2- Also, line a small oven tray with parchment paper.
3- Then, in a microwavable bowl put all the cheese, mozzarella, cheddar and cream cheese.
4- Microwave for 1 min until all the cheese melts.
5- Then, stir until combined.
6- After that, add almond flour, baking powder and egg.
7- Then, mix all ingredients well.
8- Spread the mixture in the oven tray.
9- After that, bake at 240C for 20 minutes.
10 When the surface becomes brown, remove it from the oven.
11- Then, let it cool down for 20 minutes.
12- Finally, slice and serve.
Tips and suggestions for best keto bread:
If you like to add flavour to this low-carb cheesy panini, you can add some spices. For example, you can use dry basil, garlic powder, onion powder, or thyme.
Kitchen tools used in this recipe:
More keto recipes:
- Low Carb Cheesy Zucchini Recipe
- Chilli Shrimp Salad – Easy Recipe
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms – Keto Recipe
- Low-Carb Keto Dish: Cheesy Cauliflower
- Mexican Zucchini With Beef And Tomatoes – Low-Carb Recipe
Keto Bread – Low-Carb Easy Cheesy Panini
- 200 g Cream cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Almond flour
- Preheat oven to 240C.
- Line a small oven tray with parchment paper.
- In a microwavable bowl put all the cheese, mozzarella, cheddar and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 min until all the cheese melts.
- Stir until combined.
- Add almond flour, baking powder and egg.
- Mix all ingredients well. Then, spread the mixture in the oven tray.
- Bake at 240C for 20 minutes.
- When the surface becomes brown, remove it from the oven.
- Let it cool down for 20 minutes.
- Finely, slice and serve.
Finally, I hope you enjoy this keto bread – low-carb cheesy panini. Also, if you have questions, leave me a comment.