This keto panini bread recipe is an easy 6 ingredients, low-carb cheesy panini. It is made with 3 kinds of cheese; Mozzarella, Cheddar and Cream cheese.
The best thing about this keto bread, that it doesn't taste like egg. It is delicious and cheesy. You don't have to use it for making sandwiches. You can eat it plain or have a pice for breakfast with a cup of coffee.
The Ingredients of Keto Panini Bread
How to make the low-carb cheesy keto panini bread
1- Preheat oven to 240C.
2- Also, line a small oven tray with parchment paper.
3- Then, in a microwavable bowl put all the cheese, mozzarella, cheddar and cream cheese.
4- Microwave for 1 min until all the cheese melts.
5- Then, stir until combined.
6- After that, add almond flour, baking powder and egg.
7- Then, mix all ingredients well.
8- Spread the mixture in the oven tray.
9- After that, bake at 240C for 20 minutes.
10 When the surface becomes brown, remove it from the oven.
11- Then, let it cool down for 20 minutes.
12- Finally, slice and serve.
Tips and suggestions for best keto panini bread
If you like to add flavour to this low-carb cheesy panini, you can add some spices. For example, you can use dry basil, garlic powder, onion powder, or thyme.
Kitchen tools used in this recipe
More keto recipes:
- Low Carb Cheesy Zucchini Recipe
- Chilli Shrimp Salad – Easy Recipe
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms – Keto Recipe
- Low-Carb Keto Dish: Cheesy Cauliflower
- Mexican Zucchini With Beef And Tomatoes – Low-Carb Recipe
Recipes you may like
Keto Panini Bread - Low-Carb Easy Cheesy Panini
- 200 g Cream cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 cup Almond flour
- Preheat oven to 240C.
- Line a small oven tray with parchment paper.
- In a microwavable bowl put all the cheese, mozzarella, cheddar and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 1 min until all the cheese melts.
- Stir until combined.
- Add almond flour, baking powder and egg.
- Mix all ingredients well. Then, spread the mixture in the oven tray.
- Bake at 240C for 20 minutes.
- When the surface becomes brown, remove it from the oven.
- Let it cool down for 20 minutes.
- Finely, slice and serve.
If you like this recipe, pin it for later!
Follow Healthy Life Trainer on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram to keep up-to-date with all new recipes.
Finally, I hope you enjoy this low carb keto panini bread recipe. Also, if you have questions, leave me a comment.
Leave a Reply