This keto chocolate cake is the most delicious chocolate cake I have ever tasted. It is soft and chocolaty. Also, it is so simple; it has a few ingredients. Above all, this recipe is a low-carb, keto gluten-free and sugar-free.
What are the ingredients?
- Unsweetened chocolate
- Butter unsalted
- Almond flour
- Powdered erythritol
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder
How to make this keto chocolate cake in details:
1- In a bowl, beat the eggs with an electric mixer until foamy and doubled in size.
2- Add the Suger substitute( i used Powdered Erythritol) whisk well until combined.
3- in a bowl, put both the butter and chocolate then, microwave for few seconds until they melt.
4- Get the butter and chocolate out from the microwave and stir them well until combined.
5- Add the almond flour and baking powder to the beaten egg.
6- Finally, add the melted butter and chocolate to almond flour and egg, then stir well till compound.
7- Stir the mixture with a spatula until mixed.
8- Heat the oven to 210 Celsius.
9- Line the bottom of a springform with parchment paper. Then, pour the keto chocolate cake in it.
10- Bake at 210 celsius for 40 minutes.
11 Leave the keto chocolate cake to cool before releasing from the cake tin.
Tips and suggestions:
If you don't have sweetener powder, use the food processor to turn some granulated sweetener into a powder.
When melting the butter and chocolate don't overheat them. Just a few seconds in the microwave or on the stove on low heat then, let it entirely melt by stirring occasionally.
Use high-quality unsweetened chocolate, 100% cocoa.
This keto chocolate cake has simple ingredients. If you like to make it more nutritious, you can add some nuts to it.
How to serve it?
I wanted to make it simple so, I only dusted the cake with 100% unsweetened cocoa powder and some powdered erythritol . There are some alternatives: for example, you can make a chocolate ganache or top it with whipped cream and some blueberries.
How to store this keto chocolate cake?
Slice the cake and freeze it in a well-closed container. Then when you need a pice, just defrost it.
More low-carb keto dessert recipes:
Keto Chocolatr Cake - Low-Carb And Sugar Free
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with an electric mixer until doubled in size.
- Add the Suger substitute whisk well until combined.
- in a bowl, microwave both the butter and chocolate for few seconds.
- Get the butter and chocolate from the microwave and stir them well until combined.
- Add the almond flour and baking powder to the beaten eggs.
- Finally, add the melted butter and chocolate to almond flour and egg, Then stir well till compound.
- Stir the mixture with a spatula until mixed.
- Heat the oven to 210 celsius.
- Line the bottom of a springform with parchment paper. Then, pour the keto chocolate cake in it.
- Bake at 210 Celsius for 40 minutes.
- Leave the keto chocolate cake to cool before releasing from the cake tin.
Although I love all the recipes I made,