This sugar-free keto chocolate pudding is a healthy, yet sweet chocolate treat sure to please every palate. The ingredients perfectly balance the richness of heavy cream and the healthiness of avocado. This excellent combination gives this keto chocolate pudding its beautiful thick and creamy texture, which I am sure everyone will like.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
This low carb chocolate pudding recipe is so simple and doesn’t need much time to make. Also, it is super healthy, and the outcome of this recipe is so much better than what you buy from stores, I’m sure you will enjoy it.
This recipe is my favourite and easy way to eat avocado and satisfy my craving for sweets and chocolate at the same time. With only five ingredients and one-step instruction, you can make super smooth and delicious sugar-free keto chocolate pudding.
Keto Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
These amount of ingredients will make two medium size bowls or four small size bowls.
How to Make this Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding:
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and blend until combined well.
- Then, divide the pudding into four small bowls then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Tips and Suggestions:
- You can adjust the taste at your preference. For example, add a few drops of Stevia for more sweetness or another tbsp of cocoa powder if you love a denser chocolate base.
- Whey protein powder is totally optional, I use it to increase the protein intake.
- Adding some chopped strawberries or nuts on the top makes the pudding even more delicious.
How to Store this Sugar-Free Pudding:
You can keep it in the fridge for 4 to 5 days. You can also freeze it if you like in an airtight container.
Keto Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Divide the pudding into four small size bowls then refrigerate for 30 minutes.