This keto cinnamon
Almond flour sugar-free do
Although these tasty keto
Also, these keto donuts are gluten-free, sugar-free and low in carbs.
Ingredients for making keto donuts:
Eggs: make sure the eggs are at the room temperature.
Almond flour: I have used almond flour because I wanted the donuts to have the same taste as the regular donuts.
Baking powder: use good quality baking powder to give the donut a chance to rise well. Also, Almond flour doesn’t have the same ability to rise like the regular flour. So, make sure to use the right amount of baking powder.
Vanilla extract: gives a wonderful smell and taste to any baking.
Cinnamon powder: it is the main reason for the present taste of these keto donuts.
Butter: use unsalted butter. Also, make sure to melt it before using it.
Salt: I believe that salt is so important in baking because it enhances and intensifies the flavors.
Unsweetened almond milk: it helps the butter to be a little liquidy. Also, it gives the dount a better taste.
Chocolate glaze ingredients:
How to make keto cinnamon donuts?
- Firstly, start by whisking the eggs using a hand mixer.
- Then, add vanilla extract, almond milk and melted butter and keep mixing.
- After that, add the swerve and mix again.
- Then, add almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt and stir well using a spatula.
- Next, pour the batter in the non-stick
donutsbaking pan after greasing it lightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 190 C.
How to make the chocolate glaze?
- Mix unsweetened cocoa powder and powdered erythritol.
- Then, microwave coconut oil for 20 seconds to melt and let it cool.
- After that, add the melted coconut oil and unsweetened almond milk to the previous mixture and stir well.
- You can add one teaspoon vanilla extract if you like.
How to serve and store the low carb c
Because these gluten-free
Firstly, you have to choose the perfect non-stick donuts baking pan to make sure the donuts come out perfectly (check out this non-stick donuts baking pan).
Don’t overfill the non-stick donuts baking pan with batter, leave space for the donut to rise.
Allow the sugar-free
What are the best donuts toppings?
There are so many topping options for donuts. In this recipe, I have used chocolate glaze and topped it with sliced almond. Also, you can brush the donuts with some melted butter then sparkle them with a mix of a teaspoon of powdered erythritol and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Furthermore, you can simply dip the donuts in melted unsweetened dark chocolate shapes and add a teaspoon of butter or coconut oil.
Keto Cinnamon Donuts With Chocolate Glaze – Almond Flour- Gluten and Sugar-Free
More keto chocolate recipes:
This is a keto chocolatey and nutty donuts recipe to eat as a nice sweet treat.