I make this Keto pumpkin mug cake all the time. It is my super healthy and delicious keto snacks. Furthermore, it is so easy to make, and it is not only yummy, but it smells wonderful as well. The best thing about this Keto cake that it is low carb and sugar-free. So, I don’t feel guilty while eating it. Also, I love pumpkin; it usually goes so well with cream cheese; that is why I add a tiny amount of cream cheese to this recipe. Just for better taste. Using this tiny amount of cream cheese also helps in making this low carb pumpkin mug cake spongy and fluffy.
Previous pumpkin cake recipes:
Keto pumpkin mug cake ingredients:
- pumpkin puree
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Powdered Erythritol or any other powder sweetener
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon powder
- Ginger powder
- Baking powder
- Cream cheese (optional)
- Pumpkin seeds (optional – for the top)
How to make the keto pumpkin mug cake:
- Crack the egg in a slightly wide mug. Then whisk it.
- Add the powdered erythritol and keep whisking.
- After that, add butter, vanilla extract, coconut flour, almond flour, ginger powder, cinnamon powder and baking powder. Then, keep whisking.
- After that, add the pumpkin puree, water and the cream cheese. Then, stir everything together.
- After that, top the batter with the pumpkin seeds if you like. Then, microwave for 2 minutes.
How to serve the low carb mug cake:
Because I make this pumpkin mug cake a lot, I have served it with so many ways.
- with nuts, such as pecan, pumpkin seeds, almond sliced
- Also, I have served it with dark chocolate.
- I topped it with whipped cream or cream cheese frosting.
Keto Pumpkin Mug Cake – Healthy And Sugar-Free
More keto mug cake recipes:
If you liked this keto pumpkin mug cake recipe don’t forget to rate it.