I love easy and simple recipes, which do not require a lot of ingredients. This low carb cloud bread is one of these easy keto bread recipes. Cloud bread requires only 3 ingredients to make it and doesn’t take much time in the oven as well. Furthermore, cloud bread is high in protein, moderate in fats and very low in carbs.
Moreover, It’s such soft and airy bread. I consider it an amazing substitute for regular bread which you can use to make a sandwich.
What ingredients will you need to make this recipe?
You will only need 3 ingredients which are:
- Cream cheese
- Apple cider vinegar
This amount will give you 14 medium cloud bread.
How to make the keto cloud bread?
- Start by separating eggs to whites in a bowl and yolks in another bowl.
- Then, add cream cheese and apple cider vinegar to the egg yolks and use the hand mixer to whisk everything well until combined.
- After that, whisk the egg whites using the hand mixer until it becomes very fluffy and bright white. It will take some times; it will be ready when you flip the bowl, nothing will come out of it.
- Finally, add the egg yolk mixture to the fluffy egg whites and stir slowly using a spatula.
- After that, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then, spoon the batter using a 1/4 measuring cup and try to flatten it using the bottom of the cup lightly.
- Now, bake 30 minutes on 190 C.
- After that, leave it to cool. Then, serve.
How to serve cloud bread?
There are so many ways to serve cloud bread:
- Serve it plain; I like to eat it plain.
- For breakfast, you can have it with a spread of butter, low carb Nutella or jam for a more sweet or savoury flavour.
- Use 2 of it to make a sandwich at lunch.
- Add another slice and a few extra ingredients and make an easy sandwich for lunch.
- Also, s
erveit with fried eggs on breakfast or in lunch.
Nutrition information for this bread:
Based on the ingredients above the nutrition information for the cloud bread will be(rough) per serving :
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 9.7 g
- Protein: 6.7 g
- Carb: 1 g
Tools used in making the cloud bread:
Low Carb Cloud Bread With Only 3 Ingredients
- 4 Eggs
- 100 9 Cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Separate eggs to whites in a bowl and yolks in another bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites using the hand mixer until it becomes very fluffy and bright white. It will take some times; it will be ready when you flip the bowl, nothing will come out of it.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the fluffy egg whites and stir slowly using a spatula.
- Spoon the batter using a 1/4 measuring cup and try to flatten it using the bottom of the cup lightly.
- Bake 30 minutes on 190 C.
- Leave it to cool. Then, serve.
Try these tasty keto bread recipes:
- Low Carb Mixed Seed Bread With Almond Flour
- Psyllium Husk Keto Bread Recipe
- Cream Cheese Bread – Low Carb Bread Recipe
- Keto Sesame Bread Recipe (Low Carb Bread)
- Zucchini Cheesy Bread Recipe
- Keto Bread – Delicious Low-Carb Bread Recipe (Suger-Free)
Once you try this low carb cloud bread, you will always go back to it when you need an easily made keto bread.