This raspberry pecan cake is a healthy, easy and quick keto recipe. It is made with almond flour, raspberries and pecan which make it so delicious. Furthermore, I have topped it with keto chocolate glaze for even more deliciousness.
Also, it is similar to my recipe (Keto Raspberries Cake – Low Carb Dessert), but this time I have added pecan and topped it with chocolate glaze. Also, I made it in a non-stick ring pan.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Ingredients you will need to make the raspberry pecan cake:
Make sure you have the following ingredients in your kitchen to make the delicious keto cake.
All the measurements are in the recipe box.
How to make the raspberry pecan cake:
- Firstly, start by preheating the oven at 190 C.
- Then, using the hand mixer or food processor mix the eggs and butter well.
- After that, add the Erythritol and keep mixing.
- Then, add the almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder; then, use a spatula to mix everything until combined.
- After that, add vanilla extract, water, raspberries and pecan; then, mix again with a spatula.
- Pour the batter in a well-greased ring pan.
- Then, bake for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool until you make the chocolate glaze.
How to make the keto chocolate glaze:
Tips for a better keto raspberry pecan cake:
- If you don't like pecan, you can replace it with raw pine nuts or sliced almond.
- Don't top the cake with the chocolate glaze until it is cool entirely.
Raspberry Pecan Cake With Keto Chocolate Glaze
Need more low carb cake recipes:
- Gluten Free Lemon Flavoured Cheesecake
- Keto Raspberries Cake – Low Carb Dessert
- Keto Chocolate Cake – Low-Carb And Sugar Free
Make this low carb raspberry pecan cake today and enjoy a pice of it with a cup of coffee at morning breakfast. Don't forget to tell me if you like it and share a photo of the cake with us on Instagram.