A moist and easy pumpkin bundt cake made with buttermilk and loaded with pumpkin puree and warm fall spices then sprinkled with some powdered sugar; such a lovely fall dessert. This pumpkin bundt cake recipe is the perfect fall dessert that I guarantee will be your favourite recipe once you try it.
A bundt pan is so lovely with its decorative sides and top; making the cake in bundt pan always turn out beautiful and doesn't need any decorations. That is why I didn't want to add frosting to this pumpkin bundt cake as it already looks lovely.
Pumpkin Bundt Cake Ingredients
How To Make This Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Preparations: 1- Preheat the oven to 180C.
2- Grease a bundt mold generously with butter.
Making the cake: In a bowl, whisk sugar and buttermilk using an electric mixer.
Add oil, whisk then add the eggs, one by one and whisk again.
After that add the pumpkin puree and whisk.
Finally, add all the dry ingredients and whisk one more time.
Baking: Pour the batter into the bundt mold then bake for 50-55 minutes.
Leave the cake to cool completely then sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
How To Know If My Pumpkin Bundt Cake Is Fully Baked?
Simply, insert a toothpick in the centre of the cake; it should come out clean if the cake is fully baked.
- You can store this pumpkin cake in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 4-5 days, or you can freeze it for about 2-3 months.
- You can top this pumpkin cake with any topping you like, such as cream cheese, whipped cream, salted caramel, chocolate ganache or make it simple as I love and just sprinkle some powdered sugar on top of it.
- Measure the flour correctly because adding more flour than needed will lead to a dry cake.
More Dessert Recipes
Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preparations: 1- Preheat the oven to 180C.2- Grease a bundt mold generously with butter.
- In a bowl, whisk sugar and buttermilk using an electric mixer.
- Add oil, whisk then add the eggs, one by one and whisk again.
- After that add the pumpkin puree and whisk.
- Finally, add all the dry ingredients and whisk one more time.
- Pour the batter into the bundt mold then bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Leave the cake to cool completely then sprinkle powdered sugar on top.