Super yummy and easy chocolate cake that only needs 3 ingredients! No egg, no flour, and no butter needed. You can even make it on the stove if you like. This Oreo chocolate cake is so moist, rich, and smells fantastic, just like Oreo.
You won't believe how soft and delicious this 3-ingredient chocolate cake is until you try it. This is the perfect afternoon dessert, and all kids will love it.
What are the Three Ingredients for this Chocolate Cake?
How to make this 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake?
Preparations: Preheat the oven to 180C. Line an 8-inch springform with parchment paper.
Put the Oreos in the blender or food processor and pulse until they become a fine powder. Or you could put them in a ziplock bag and smash it using a rolling pin. (Don't remove the cream filling.)
Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a mixing bowl then add the baking powder and mix well. After that, add the milk and mix again.
Transfer the batter into the springform and bake for 40 minutes.
Let the Oreo chocolate cake cool down completely before serving.
Optional step: I love to take this chocolate cake to the next level, so I coat it with chocolate glaze. To make the glaze, mix ½ cup of chocolate chips with ¼ cup of hot milk. Whisk until the chocolate melts and pour it over the Oreo cake.
This chocolate cake doesn't taste as sweet as Oreos because we added milk. It has a balanced, sweet taste.
Topping Alternatives: You can sprinkle some Oreo crumbs, sugar powder, cocoa powder, or some fresh fruits on top of the cake.
Do I need to bake this cake in a water bath?
No, you don't. This cake bakes so well without having any cracks on top.
Can I cook this Oreo chocolate cake on the stove?
Yes, you can. Just pour the batter in a well-greased small saucepan. Put the lid on and cook on a medium to low heat for 40-45 minutes.
More chocolate recipes:
3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake
- 393 g Oreo
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
Chocolate glaze (optional)
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line an 8-inch baking pan or springform with parchment paper then set aside.
- Put the Oreos in the food processor and pulse until they become a fine powder then transfer the crumbs to a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the baking powder and mix well. Followed by the milk and mix again.
- Pour the batter in the springform and bake for 40 minutes Let the Oreo chocolate cool down completely before serving.
To make the glaze (Optional step)
- Mix ¼ cup of hot milk with ½ cup of chocolate chips and whisk until the chocolate melts then pour it over the Oreo cake.