It only takes 2 minutes to prepare this delicious Korean Strawberry Milk with only 3 ingredients: fresh strawberries, milk, and sugar. SUPER easy and refreshing!
Korean Strawberry Milk Recipe
My youngest daughter shared this recipe with me. She got it from a Korean friend who told her that it is a popular drink in Korea, and since I tried it, I never stopped making it; this recipe is so refreshing, especially in the summertime.
This super easy recipe highlights strawberry's naturally sweet flavour and milk's creamy taste. The sugar in this recipe will just serve as a sweetener and nothing more.
Making this recipe is INCREDIBLY easy; first, I clean the fresh strawberries by soaking them in water for around 10-15 minutes and allowing all the dust to surface.
Before I am ready to use them, I drain and wipe them down with a paper towel. Then I mash the fresh strawberries, mix them with sugar, add them to a glass, and top them with my favourite choice of milk.
The trick for the best Korean strawberry milk ever is to use fresh, sweet strawberries. In my opinion, frozen strawberries will not work well in this recipe. They will definitely alter the texture, consistency, and taste of the drink.
Also, they will not deliver the same visual appeal. So, I highly recommend using fresh, sweet strawberries.
Why We Love This Recipe
- A budget-friendly drink calls only for 3 ingredients.
- The step-by-step process will take at most five minutes to finish!
- Fruity, tasty, milky, and so delicious!
- Perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
Note: This is an overview of the ingredients. See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
Strawberries. I use fresh strawberries to make the flavor of this drink fruity, sweet, and juicy.
Granulated Sugar. Aside from giving this recipe an extra sweetness, granulated sugar will also help in making the strawberry texture thicker and richer.
Milk. I use full-fat milk for a rich and creamy texture. However, you can use any skimmed milk or non-dairy milk.
How To Make Korean Strawberry Milk?
One: Chop one cup of fresh strawberry into tiny pieces.
Two: In the food processor, add the remaining one cup of strawberries and granulated sugar, blend until they become puree.
Three: In a large 2 glasses, add half of the strawberry puree and half of the chopped strawberry pieces into each glass. Use a toothpick to swirl it up.
Four: Now, pour half of your milk into each glass, then serve immediately.
- Use whip cream to serve as a topping for your Korean Strawberry Milk. If you prefer something more flavorful, use any ice cream you .
- Add ice cubes into your glass of this strawberry milk to serve it iced.
Although Koreans mostly use dairy milk for strawberry milk, worry not though, because you can still enjoy this recipe by simply using plant-based milk like almond milk and soy milk instead of the regular milk you have at home.
Yes! Keep them in an airtight container, and chill them in the refrigerator. Take the puree out of the fridge when you are already going to use it.
Drink Recipes You May Like
Korean Strawberry Milk Recipe
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups milk , full-fat
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Chop one cup of fresh strawberry into tiny pieces.
- In the food processor, add the remaining one cup of strawberries and granulated sugar, blend until they become puree.
- In a large 2 glasses, add half of the strawberry puree and half of the chopped strawberry pieces into each glass. Use a toothpick to swirl it up.
- Now, pour half of your milk into each glass, then serve immediately.