Foil pack cajun chicken and veggies is an incredibly good dinner idea because it is simple, easy to make and totally customizable. All you have to do is mix any veggies you have in the fridge with the chicken breast and season with the cajun seasonings then bake and enjoy! A super healthy and easy dinner.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Why a Foil Pack Dinner?
Foil packs are a brilliant idea of cooking chicken and veggies because it contains both the veggies and the chicken sealed inside the foil pack which keeps the chicken juicy and the veggies so tender and prevents them from getting dry in the oven.
What Is Cajun Seasoning?
Cajun is a spice blend that features the spices below the ingredients list; it goes so well with almost all the meat, chicken, veggies or seafood dishes.
How To Make Cajun Seasoning?
To make Cajun seasoning, simply mix all the Cajun seasoning ingredients below well then store them in a jar and use them whenever you need (you can double or triple the ingredients below; also you can remove the salt if you like)
Cajun Chicken And Veggie Ingredients
Boneless chicken breasts cut into big chunks
Broccoli head cut into small florets
Carrot cut to half mon
How To Make Foil Pack Cajun Chicken And Veggies
Preparing the chicken and veggies: cut all the veggies and chicken into big pieces.
In a bowl, mix the garlic, olive oil and all the cajan seasoning.
Add the chicken and veggies to the bowl and make sure that the veggies and chicken are well mixed with the seasoning.
Preheat the oven to 210C.
Prepare 4 large foil sheets then spoon the mixture evenly in the foil sheets.
Then, fold and seal the foil packs.
Baking: Place the foil packs in an ovenproof baking sheet then bake for 30-35 minutes.
Add any veggies you like to the foil packs.
If you don't want this recipe to be chilli, remove the chilli flakes.
What Other Veggies Can I use in Making This Foil Pack Dinner?
You can use almost all the veggies you want, such as peas, cauliflower, green beans, onion, carrot or potatoes.
More Dinner Recipes
Foil Pack Cajun Chicken And Veggie Dinner
- 3 boneless chicken breasts cut into big chunks
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 carrot cut to half mon
- 1 bell pepper cut into big chunks
- 1 courgette sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Preparing the chicken and veggies: cut all the veggies and chicken into big pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the garlic, olive oil and all the cajan seasoning.
- Add the chicken and veggies to the bowl and make sure that the veggies and chicken are well mixed with the seasoning.
- Preheat the oven to 210C.
- Prepare 4 large foil sheets then spoon the mixture evenly in the foil sheets.
- Then, fold and seal the foil packs.
- Place the foil packs in an ovenproof baking sheet then bake for 30-35 minutes.