This chilli roasted cauliflower is a delicious and easy side dish made with a whole cauliflower cut into small florets and seasoned with paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder along with a tablespoon of hot sauce. Then oven roasted until tender in the middle and crispy on the edges. It is the perfect side dish that can be served almost with everything.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
This roasted cauliflower recipe is fresh, tasty, and vegan. It takes only a few minutes to prepare. It is a wonderful roasted cauliflower recipe that everyone will love and enjoy.
What you will need to make this Roasted Cauliflower:
Cauliflower heads, cut into small florets
Spring onion, chopped (for serving)
How to make Spicy Roasted Cauliflower?
Preparations: Preheat the oven to 200C. Grease a baking tray well with oil.
Put the cauliflower florets in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil (make sure all the florets are coated well with oil). Top the cauliflower with paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Mix well then spread the cauliflower on the baking tray.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Garnish with spring onions then serve.
- You can replace the hot sauce with ¼ tsp with red chilli flakes.
- Make this baked cauliflower ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days.
- You can replace spring onions with parsley or dill to garnish this cauliflower dish.
What to serve with this cauliflower dish?
This cauliflower recipe makes a great side dish with beef, chicken, turkey, and even fish.
You may also like:
- Garlic parmesan baked potatoes
- Spicy roasted cauliflower recipe
- Mashed potato pancakes
- garlic butter sautéed mushrooms
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Put all the cauliflower florets in a big bowl then drizzle with olive oil (make sure all the florets are coated well with oil).
- Top the cauliflower with garlic powder, salt, paprika, pepper, and hot sauce then mix well.
- After that spread the cauliflower on the baking tray (greased with oil).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes on 200C.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions or parsley then serve.