Another pumpkin recipe this time it is a homemade pumpkin bread made with few ingredients and loaded with a pumpkin flavour is the perfect fall recipe that smells amazing; It is so moist, so delicious. This is my go-to pumpkin bread recipe; it is simple and easy to follow, and it always turns out great and never disappoints. I find this pumpkin bread recipe hard to beat! A pice or two of this bread with a cup of tea is a perfect and healthy breakfast. You can also enjoy it as a dessert or snack; it is just excellent at any time.
For more great pumpkin recipes, check out my Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe.
How To Make This Easy Pumpkin Bread
Preparations: 1- Preheat the oven to 180C.
2- Grease a loaf pan generously with butter.
Making the bread: In a bowl, mix butter with sugar well then add the eggs, one by one, mix well using an electric whisk.
Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, mix again.
Then, add flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, ground cinnamon and nutmeg, mix one more time.
Baking: Pour the batter into the loaf ban then bake for 45 minutes or until fully baked.
What Can I Eat With Pumpkin Bread?
I love to eat my pumpkin bread plain with coffee or tea. However, if you like to add something extra to it, find some suggestions below.
- You can use pumpkin spices instead of ground cinnamon and nutmeg if you prefer.
- If you want to add some crunchiness to this pumpkin bread you can add ¼ cup of chopped pecan to it before baking; pecan goes so well with pumpkin desserts.
- Blueberry White Chocolate Cake
- Homemade Baked Donuts With Chocolate Frosting
- Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Sweet Potato Cookies
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Preparations: 1- Preheat the oven to 180C.2- Grease a loaf pan generously with butter.
- In a bowl, mix butter with sugar well then add the eggs, one by one, whisk well using an electric whisk.
- Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, mix again.
- Then, add flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, ground cinnamon and nutmeg, mix one more time.
- Pour the batter into the loaf ban then bake for 45 minutes or until fully baked.