This honey garlic salmon is so tender and flavourful also it is super tasty especially if you marinate it in its savoury and sweet sauce for a couple of hours. Don't like marinating or don't have time for it, don't worry, it will still be super delicious without marinating as well.
Cooking salmon in the oven is the best way for me to have an easy healthy dinner. All I need to do is combine all the sauce ingredients then toss the salmon fillet in the sauce and leave it for a couple of hours then bake, and the best oven-baked salmon will be ready in just 10-15 minutes.
Check my other baked salmon recipe, Baked Salmon With Garlic And Parsley.
What's In The Honey Garlic Salmon Recipe
To prepare this healthy baked salmon recipe, you need the following ingredients.
- Salmon fillet
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Chopped fresh ginger
- Ground black pepper
This recipe serves three people.
How To Cook This Honey Garlic Salmon In The Oven
Preparing the salmon: I like to rinse the salmon then pat it with a kitchen towel to absorb the excess water.
Then I add the garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, salt and pepper in a bowl then stir until well combined.
Marinating the salmon: Toss the salmon in the bowl and leave it to marinate for 2-3 hours(if you have time for it).
Bake at 210C for 15 minutes.
Garnishing: I like to garnish with some sesame seeds or chopped spring onion, to make the dish looks pleasant.
Finally serve and enjoy.
Is This a Keto Salmon Recipe?
This salmon recipe has one tablespoon of honey which is not suitable for the keto diet, in order to make it low carb and keto-friendly you must replace this amount of honey with pure maple syrup or any sugar substitute.
Soy sauce; Actually soy sauce is low in carbs one tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce has about 0.9 gram on net carb so, such soy sauce will not affect your keto diet.
How to Serve This Garlic Baked Salmon
The best side dish to serve this honey garlic salmon with is rice (white rice, brown rice, cauliflower rice).
More Healthy Dinner Recipes
- Spinach Quiche: This is a crustless, fluffy and keto-friendly recipe.
- How To Cook Green Beans: A wonderful way to cook green beans with parmesan cheese.
- Roasted Cauliflower Recipe: This recipe is my favourite to way cook cauliflower.
Honey Garlic Baked Salmon Recipe
- 3 pieces salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Rinse the salmon then pat it with a kitchen towel to absorb the excess water.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, salt and pepper then stir until well combined.
- Toss the salmon in the bowl and leave it to marinate for 2-3 hours (if you have time for it).
- Bake at 210C for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with some sesame seeds then serve.
Leave a Reply