These delicious keto blueberry yogurt muffins are very soft and easy to make. Also, it is healthy low carb, sugar-free and grain-free. It is a perfect snack or breakfast with a cup of coffee.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Blueberry Yogurt Muffins:
First of all, in this recipe, we will use greek style yogurt, because it is so light and keto-friendly.
Also, it is not necessary to use blueberries. You can use strawberries or raspberries; they will work just fine. You can use sugar-free chocolate chips instead of fruits.
How To Make Keto Blueberry Yogurt Muffins:
- Mix the dry ingredients, almond flour, sweetener, salt and baking powder.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and yogurt to the dry ingredients and mix. You can use the blender.
- Add the blueberries and stir.
- Divide the keto blueberry dough between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake them for 23 to 35 minutes on 210 C.
- Serve with coffee or tea.
How To Store Blueberry Yogurt Muffins:
For best results, when you take the muffins out of the oven, put them on a wire cooling rack for one hour and let them cool down. Also, don't cover them. When muffins have cooled entirely. Place them in a container with a tight-fitting lid, then keep it in the fridge for daily use.
If you will not use them within two days from baking, it is better to frost them.
How To Serve The Keto Muffins:
These keto blueberry yogurt muffins are so delicious. It can be served with a cup of tea or coffee in breakfast or as a snack.
Keto Blueberry And Yogurt Muffins
[ Don’t miss: Low-carb Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter No Baking Bars.]
Try to make these keto blueberry muffins, and you will love them.