Flavourful creamy avocado pasta is so delicious for a quick, easy and healthy dinner. The avocado sauce used in this recipe is out of this world, it is super creamy and yummy, and it doesn't need any cooking. It is made by mixing avocado, basil, garlic and olive oil in the food processor. Adding and topping the pasta with parmesan elevates this dish higher.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Avocado Pasta Recipe
The avocado pasta recipe is so easy. Simply cook the pasta, mix all the avocado sauce ingredients using the food processor then stir in the pasta. You can fill this recipe with whatever veggies you like such as cooked green peas, carrot or corn. You won't believe how good and tasty this recipe is until you taste it. By the way, this pasta can be eaten cold or hot, so delicious in both cases.
Avocado Pasta Ingredients
The ingredients you need to make this recipe are so simple, find all the ingredients below.
How To Make Avocado Pasta
Cooking the pasta: In a pot full of salted water, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Then, drain.
Making the avocado and basil sauce: using the food processor, combine basil, garlic, avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Combining everything: In a mixing bowl, combine the well-drained pasta with the sauce and tomatoes.
Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese then stir.
Sprinkle the other half on top then serve.
Can I Store This Pasta?
Actually, I don't recommend storing this pasta because avocado turns brown after a while, so try to make as much as you will consume.
Tools Used In This Recipe
More Dinner Recipes
- Foil Pack Cajun Chicken And Veggie Dinner
- Macaroni Bechamel (Baked Pasta)
- Sweet And Sour Chicken
- One Pan Chicken And Potatoes Recipe
- Homemade Baked Mac And Cheese
- Roasted Chicken With Herbs And Butter
Avocado Pasta Recipe
- In a pot full of salted water, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Then, drain.
- After that, using the food processor, combine basil, garlic, avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the well-drained pasta with the sauce and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese then stir.
- Sprinkle the other half on top then serve.