This S'mores cookie pie is made with biscuit crumbs and chocolate chips and topped with gooey marshmallows; all melted in one fabulous S’mores Cookie Pie. These S'mores are sure to fascinate kids and adults alike.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
This fun marshmallows and chocolate dessert will be even more delicious when serving on a top of it a big dollop of vanilla ice cream.
S'mores Cookie Pie Ingredients
Biscuit crumbs; I used digestive
Light brown sugar
How to make this Cookie Pie?
Preparations: Preheat the oven to 180C. Line an 8-inch springform with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until it forms a creamy mixture. Next mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Then add the flour, baking soda, and biscuit crumbs, mix. Add the milk and mix again. Stir in the chocolate chips then pour the batter in the springform.
Baking: Bake for 40 minutes then take the springform out of the oven and sprinkle the marshmallows on top of it. Put it back in the oven and broil for 10 minutes until the marshmallows become golden brown.
Do I have to use graham crackers in this recipe?
No, you can use any biscuit crumbs; I used digestive.
What chocolate is better to use in making this S'mores cookie pie?
I prefer to use semi-sweet chocolate. However, you can use dark chocolate if you like.
I prefer to add big sized marshmallows on the top of this S'mores cookie pie to melt all over it. However, you can use mini marshmallows if you want.
You can replace the dark chocolate with white chocolate if you like.
This S'mores cookie pie can be eaten warm, straight out of the oven or after colling down. Both ways are delicious.
More dessert recipes
S'mores Cookie Pie
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line an 8-inch springform with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine granulated sugar , butter, and brown sugar until it forms a creamy mixture. Then mix in the egg and vanilla extract.
- After that add the biscuit crumbs, flour, and baking soda, mix.
- Add the milk and mix again. Stir in the chocolate chips then pour the batter in the springform.
- Bake for 40 minutes then take the springform out of the oven and sprinkle the marshmallows on top of it. Put it back in the oven and broil for 10 minutes.