This super easy chicken drumstick recipe is the perfect way to make a quick and tasty dinner. The chicken drumsticks are coated with a mixture of olive oil, lemon, garlic along with the seasonings that give a delicious, flavourful taste. This is one of my favourite ways to bake chicken for a family dinner; everyone loves it.
Bake this easy chicken drumstick recipe for dinner, and you won't face any hard time trying to convince your children to eat chicken. They'll keep coming back for more.
The big star in this recipe is the paprika; it gives the flavour, spice and the vibrant red colour to this drumsticks.
Paprika Chicken Drumstick Ingredients
To prepare this easy chicken recipe, you need a few ingredients, which are listed below:
Tip: You can use a whole thigh instead of drumsticks if you like.
The exact measurements are in the recipe card below.
How To Make This Easy Chicken Drumstick Recipe
- Wash the chicken drumstick then drian
- After that, combine all the ingredients then toss the chicken drumstick in the mixture, mix well
- Then, put the chicken drumstick in an ovenproof baking tray
- Bake at 210 C for 40-45 minutes or until they become golden
- Serve hot
Suggestions For This Chicken Drumstick Recipe
Sometimes I like to add some vegetables to cook along with the chicken drumsticks, the vegetables absorb the delicious sauce from the chicken.
If you like to bake chicken with particular herbs feel free to add them, sometimes I add a little bit of thyme or rosemary.
What Is The Suitable Side Dish For The Chicken Drumsticks?
Below are some side dishes ideas to go with this simple chicken recipes:
- Low-Carb Cheesy Eggplant Lasagna Recipe
- Low Carb Stuffed Green Pepper Recipe
- Cauliflower Cheese – Keto Side Dish
- Low Carb Cheesy Zucchini Recipe
Easy Chicken Drumstick Recipe
- Wash the chicken drumstick then drian.
- After that, combine all the ingredients then toss the chicken drumstick in the mixture, mix well.
- Then, put the chicken drumstick in an ovenproof baking tray.
- Bake at 210 C for 40-45 minutes or until they become golden.
- Serve hot.