Beef mac and cheese is one of those delicious comfort foods that is loaded with well-seasoned ground beef, healthy veggies, soft pasta and melted cheese. That is not everything about this recipe, here is the best part, it is all done in one pot, and it will be ready in under 30 minutes.
Beef mac and cheese is a delicious and hearty meal that all your family will enjoy; it makes an easy and quick dinner you can even serve it directly out of the pot.
Beef Mac And Cheese Ingredients
Beef / chicken broth
Macaroni, any kind
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Ground black pepper
How To Make This Beef Mac And Cheese One-Pot Meal
Preparing the beef: Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat then add minced garlic and chopped onion. Stir until the onion becomes translucent.
Add the beef, occasionally stir until it becomes brown.
Incorporating the veggies and macaroni: Add the macaroni, kidney beans, peas, tomato sauce, hot sauce, salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder. Then add the chicken broth.
Cook for 15-18 minutes or until the macaroni is fully cooked.
Adding the cheese: Add the mozzarella cheese stir, then add more mozzarella cheese on top, serve hot.
Garnish with some chopped parsley.
Can I Make This One-Pot Beef Mac And Cheese Using A Slow Cooker?
Yes, you can definitely make this one-pot recipe in the slow cooker. All you have to do is following the same instructions above and cook for 2-3 hours or until the macaroni is fully cooked, then add the cheese and stir.
Reheating The Leftovers
Leftovers can be reheated easily on the stove over a low to medium heat, in the oven at low temperature (170C) for 10 minutes or even two minutes in the microwave.
More Macaroni Recipes
More One-Pot Recipes
One-Pot Beef Mac And Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup peas
- 750 g minced beef
- 500 g tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 400 g canned kidney beans, drained
- 3 cups beef or chicken broth
- 350 g macaroni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a pot over medium heat then add garlic and onion and sauté until the onion becomes translucent.
- After that, add the beef, occasionally stir until it becomes brown.
- Add the macaroni, tomato sauce, kidney beans, peas, hot sauce, paprika, salt, pepper and onion powder. Also, add the chicken broth.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes or until the macaroni is fully cooked.
- Finaly, add the mozzarella cheese stir, then add more mozzarella cheese on top (if you like).