Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs is my favourite savoury breakfast, and my family's healthy breakfast choice. I consider it the best scrambled egg recipe as it's very simple and easy to make. The salty smoked salmon tastes fantastic with the scrambled eggs and adding heavy cream to the eggs helps in making it fluffy and silky. Who can resist such a tasty dish?
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
I like to serve this smoked salmon and scrambled egg dish plain, but sometimes for extra nutrition, I serve it with some vegetables or green salad. Also, it can be so delicious with a piece of low carb bread or bagel with some avocado slices on top.
This recipe has lovely colours and flavours, which makes everyone in my family enjoy it; also, it is a protein-rich breakfast which makes it a healthy breakfast option. Never underestimate the power of a good, healthy breakfast.
What is the healthy nutrition of salmon?
Salmon is rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants, a good source of potassium and protein and loaded with a lot of vitamins and minerals which are so vital to human health.
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon Ingredients
How To Make Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon:
Prepare the salmon; I like to chop the smoked salmon to small pieces.
Prepare the eggs; In a bowl whisk the eggs, heavy cream salt and black pepper.
Cooking the eggs; Add the butter to a hot skillet over medium heat.
When the butter melts add the egg mixture, stir.
Assemble everything; When the egg is fully cooked turn off the heat, then add the smoked salmon and mix.
Garnish; Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Healthy Greek Yoghurt Pancakes, Keto-Friendly
- Scrambled Eggs with Minced Beef & Vegetables
- Keto Scones – Low Carb Chocolate Chips Scones
- Spicy Vegetable Eggs – The Best Low Carb Breakfast
Smoked Salmon With Scrambled Eggs
- Chop the smoked salmon to small pieces.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, heavy cream salt and black pepper.
- Add the butter to a hot skillet over medium heat.
- When the butter melts add the egg mixture, stir.
- When the egg is fully cooked turn off the heat, then add the smoked salmon and mix.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top.
- Serve hot.