I love chicken liver, and I like to cook them often. My previous chicken liver recipe (grilled chicken livers with garlic and lemon recipe) was superb, and today I prepared chicken liver with onion and bell pepper, it is so juicy and tender. I am sure you will enjoy this easy recipe and find it so simple and delicious.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
What Are The Nutrition Benefits Of Chicken Livers?
Chicken liver is packed with vitamin A which is vital to eye health. Also, it has a vast amount of vitamin B, vitamin C and protein.
Furthermore, the chicken liver has fewer calories than other types of meat; 100 g chicken liver has 167 calories and 0.9 grams of carbohydrates.
Ingredients For This Easy Chicken Liver Recipe
- Chicken livers
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Ground black pepper
- Chilli powder
- Apple cider vinegar
All the measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
The amount of chicken liver used in this recipe is large; It is for the whole family. So feel free to modify the amount as you desire.
How To Prepare The Chicken Liver With Onion And Pepper Recipe
- Firstly, wash the chicken liver
- Then, chop the pepper and mince the garlic and onion
- In a pot add the chopped pepper, minced onion and garlic with butter over a medium flame. Stir from time to time
- Once the previous mixture softens, add the chicken liver, vinegar and all the spices
- Combine everything then lower the heat, leave it until the chicken liver fully cooks
Tips For Chicken Liver Recipe
Don’t over stir the liver because it is so soft and may get mushed easily.
If you don’t like it too spice, don’t use the chilli powder, the ground peppers only to season the liver.
How To Serve The Chicken Livers With Onion And Pepper
More Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Steak With Garlic, Butter And Rosemary
- Aubergine With Minced Beef For Dinner
- Cheesy Chicken Fajita Recipe – Keto Main Dish
- Chilli Shrimp Salad – Easy Recipe
Chicken Liver With Onion And Pepper
- Firstly, wash the chicken liver.
- Then, chop the pepper and mince the garlic and onion.
- In a pot add the chopped pepper, minced onion and garlic with butter over a medium flame. Stir from time to time.
- Once the previous mixture softens, add the chicken liver, vinegar and all the spices.
- Combine everything then lower the heat, leave it until the chicken liver fully cooks.