Putting potatoes in the oven to roast is so simple but making these roasted potatoes so fluffy from inside and crispy from outside that is what I call genius. My daughter calls them garlic potatoes because they have an incredible garlic flavour along with the thyme and olive oil flavours. These are not just any roasted potatoes; these are flavourful roast potatoes. So delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Crispy Roasted Potatoes Recipe
If you are looking for a straightforward and quick side dish to make for dinner, look no more. This roasted potatoes recipe is quick, easy and flavourful.
Roasting potatoes is my easy way of making a side dish which is suitable to serve with almost anything. When I have to make a fast dinner, I serve these crispy roasted potatoes with roasted chicken drumsticks and some green salad.
How To Make Roast Potatoes
- Firstly, peel the potatoes then wash and dry with a kitchen towel
- Chop the potatoes the way you like (big or small chunks)
- Arrange the potato chunks in an ovenproof dish then drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme
- Now, roast the potatoes at 210C for about 35-40 minutes or until golden then serve
The Best Seasoning For Roasted Potatoes
Adding thyme to salt and pepper gives this roast potatoes an excellent flavour, but it is always a personal preference so if you don’t like thyme you can replace it with fresh rosemary or ground cumin.
How To Serve These Garlic Roast Potatoes
Serve these with anything roasted, grilled or even fried.
Here are some options on what to serve these garlic roasted potatoes with.
- Roasted Chicken With Herbs And Butter
- Baked Chicken Thighs With Honey And Garlic
- Butter Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe
- Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Casserole with Mozzarella and Tomato
More Side Dish Recipes
Easy Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Firstly, peel the potatoes then wash and dry with a kitchen towel.
- Chop the potatoes the way you like (big or small chunks).
- Arrange the potato chunks in an ovenproof dish then drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and thyme.
- Now, roast the potatoes at 210C for about 35-40 minutes or until golden then serve.