This Keto Nutella is stunning. Therefore, I had it on breakfast this morning with a piece of keto bread and a cup of coffee. Also, I enjoyed the feeling that there is no deprivation in the keto diet, even if you want to eat Nutella at breakfast. However, this low-carb Nutella is sugar-free. Also, it is a tasty low-carb chocolate hazelnut spread.
This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Ingredients for making keto Nutella:
- 250 grams roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 20 Stevia drops
- Pinch of salt
How to make the low-carb Nutella:
1- Preheat the oven at 175C.
2- Then, roast the hazelnuts for 5 to 10 minutes.
3- Then, put the roasted hazelnuts in the blender and blend for 5 to 10 minutes until the mixture becomes smooth.
4- After that, add olive oil, cocoa powder, stevia drops, salt, Erythritol and vanilla extract.
5- Keep blending till the Nutella become smooth and pourable.
6- Finally, Pour the keto Nutella into a jar and refrigerate.
How to use Keto Nutella:
I used to spread it on a pice on keto bread at breakfast. However, you can use it as a topping on a low-carb cake. Also, you can use it on low-carb ice cream.
Tips and suggestions for best keto Nutella:
- I roasted the hazelnuts a little darker, but you can lightly toast them, or you can also buy roasted hazelnuts from your local store.
- keep it in the fridge and use it when you want.
Nutrition Info (Per serving)
- Calories: 115
- Net Carbs: 1.2g
- Carbs: 3.2g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 2g
- Fiber: 2g
If you need more low-carb kept recipes, check:
- Keto Bread–Delicious Low-Carb Bread Recipe (Suger-Free)
- Keto Chocolate Cake–Low-Carb And Sugar-Free
- Coconut Flour Pancakes–Low-Carb And Fluffy
Keto Nutella – Low-Carb Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe
- Preheat the oven at 175C.
- Then, roast the hazelnuts for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then, put the roasted hazelnuts in the blender and blend for 5 to 10 minutes until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Keep blending till the Nutella become smooth and pourable.
- Pour the keto Nutella into a jar and refrigerate.
Kitchen tools used in this low-carb bread recipe:
I hope you enjoy this Keto Nutella (Low-Carb Chocolate Hazelnut Spread) Recipe and enjoy eating it guilt-free.